• In this blog post, we will take a look at 17 of the most common car accident injuries (along with some examples ), how they happen, and what you should do if you or someone you know has been injured in a vehicle accident.”
• “Between violent movement, impacts, debris, and more, injuries from car accidents can range from minor scrapes and bruises to serious and life-threatening conditions.”
• “The neck, hands, and feet joints are also prone to injuries, where even what seems like a minor wreck (or even a crash without damage) can cause traumatic brain injury and paralysis.”
• “If you’ve been in an accident and have your head at a non-upright angle, it can feel like it weighs 60 pounds, causing many neck injuries.”
• “Whiplash is the most common injury in a car accident and is often caused by rear-end collisions.”
• “This type of injury may not appear immediately and is one of the main reasons someone involved in a car accident should go to the emergency room directly, even if everything looks fine.
#accident injuries #traumatic brain #car accidents #common injury #vehicle accident #neck injuries #violent movement #end collisions #brain injury #emergency room